Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20733 Discussions

Undervolting mobile graphic card A730M

giofer
Beginner

Hello my medion erazer major x10 is too much energy consuming even in idle, is it possible to undervolt the GPU?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, giofer.

Thank you for posting in the Intel Communities. We would be more than glad to assist you with undervolting the mobile graphics card A730M.

I have noticed that you are using a mobile Intel graphics card A730M, please be advised that mobile Intel Arc Graphics Card cannot be undervolted/underclocked below their minimum clock specifications. For more information about underclocking, you may visit this link/article: (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000090329/graphics.html#:~:text=Intel%20Arc%20graphics%20cards%20cannot,below%20their%20minimum%20clock%20specifications.)

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, giofer.

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post? We are checking in with you regarding undervolting the mobile graphics card A730M.

Kindly let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
giofer
Beginner

Yes thank you, i read it. It's a pity that nothing can be done , but hope that with new drivers the dGPU will improve more and more!!!

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, giofer.

Thank you for your feedback. I understand your frustration with the current situation, but I assure you that we are working hard to optimize our drivers for the dGPU and we'll take note of this. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos