Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20832 Discussions

Uninstalled driver now can't get it back

BSher4
Beginner

Uninstalled driver now can't get it back it was intel iris 5100 it came with the notebook how can i get it back i uninstalled it cuz of problems with it can u help?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

I would like to know which version of Windows do you have?

Additionally, please mention if this is 32 bit or 64 bit

Windows 7 and Windows 8.

Click the Windows icon, and then right-click Computer .

Select Properties .

Find System Type on the Properties window, and then note the processor model.

On Windows 10

Click on the Windows icon, and search for "System"

Look for System Control Panel then note the processor model.

Allan.

0 Kudos
BSher4
Beginner

Hello Alan I am currently doing a factory reset i am using windows 10 64 bit. I am doin factory reset because ever since i installed win 10 i had graphic driver issues but i fixed that then i had another problem after i open the lid from sleep mode it stays in a black screen happens everytime. i either have to take the battery out or hold power button for 10 seconds. I tried uninstalling the display adapter ( thats why i made this thread cuz didnt know hw to install back again but now i do) i re-installed the driver and there wasnt anymore black screen after sleep mode a few hours later it came back again. I tried many fixes but still dont work. Now i am doin a factory reset to seee if that helps. If the issue persits alan shall i inform u?

I am using : hp pavilion notebook 15-p1sa

p.s my issue now is that there is black screen after sleep mode*

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Yes, there is a problem reported by some customers when running windows 10. This is being handled by our engineering team and should be addressed with future driver releases.

Please let me know your findings.

Allan.

0 Kudos