Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20652 Discussions

Unplayable : Persona 4 Golden on Intel Iris Xe graphics

sbnes
Novice

Screenshot (4).png

Screenshot (6).png

  

Persona 4 Golden(Steam ver.) shows abrupt glitches : screen flickering, glitchy text and some graphical ui elements. The game is unplayable, though the sound works perfectly fine.

I have contacted Sega customer support in regards to this issue as well.

1 Solution
Gabriela_Intel

Hey everyone! 30.0.100.9805 is now available in the Download Center.

Note: We just released the driver but the release date is showing up incorrectly in the Download Center. We're looking into this now.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
108 Replies
angryuser
Beginner

How is this solvable when the only way to stop the driver updating to the bricked one again is to either permanently leave my laptop disconnected from the internet or to disable windows updates altogether. Now that sounds like a great plan.

This is over two hours of my life I won't be getting back, just to end up back at square one as soon as I am connected to the internet.

I am just going to take my new laptop back & get something else, I'd rather spend more money on something that just works rather than deal with this shizzle, how many months has this been bricked? Unbelievable Geoff.

Please get you're act together.

0 Kudos
Fr2
Beginner
Has this issue been fixed? It’s been a long time since last post about it
0 Kudos
SleepingDragon
Beginner

Look at the posts above you, it's been fixed by the most recent updated driver 30.0.100.9805

0 Kudos
Spicy_Patty
Beginner

I just bought the game and I'm experiencing similar issues on my Laptop.  I checked the Steam page and I have the requirements but the issue is present everytime I boot up the game.  

0 Kudos