Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20498 Discussions

Unplayable : Persona 4 Golden on Intel Iris Xe graphics

sbnes
Novice

Screenshot (4).png

Screenshot (6).png

  

Persona 4 Golden(Steam ver.) shows abrupt glitches : screen flickering, glitchy text and some graphical ui elements. The game is unplayable, though the sound works perfectly fine.

I have contacted Sega customer support in regards to this issue as well.

1 Solution
Gabriela_Intel

Hey everyone! 30.0.100.9805 is now available in the Download Center.

Note: We just released the driver but the release date is showing up incorrectly in the Download Center. We're looking into this now.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
108 Replies
memai
Beginner
I downloaded it, but there is no change.
Why did you think this was okay?
I hope for an immediate solution
0 Kudos
SerS
Beginner

when are we getting a new update?

0 Kudos
leolucato
Beginner

how is the progress? It's been 1 month, and apparently nothing happened

0 Kudos
laurstarr
Beginner

@Gabriela_Intel  Ive the exact same problem with PG4, with Intel XE graphics.

Any resolution yet? 

0 Kudos
SerS
Beginner

So there was a new update today. Still no changes, still does not work. This is getting ridiculous.

0 Kudos
SerS
Beginner

The game is finally somewhat playable now, no complaints about the cutscenes, but it still lags a lot when playing the game.

0 Kudos
xSoup
New Contributor I

I have checked intel's website and there are no updates available beyond what was released last month. Where did you get it from?

0 Kudos
Colm2302
Beginner

No there is no new driver updates since the 14th of July. I double checked my own game just now and there is no change whatsoever. Can you please tell us where this other update came from. 

0 Kudos
Colm2302
Beginner

Is there any new updates from Intel on this issue?

0 Kudos
rivv33
Novice
Remember we were told the update would be coming mid august. Give them the benefit of the doubt. Am sure we aren't the only ones awaiting for an update.
Gabriela_Intel

Thanks @rivv33! You're correct. We're still working on it. Expect a driver release within the next few weeks.

0 Kudos
Gabriela_Intel

Hey everyone! 30.0.100.9805 is now available in the Download Center.

Note: We just released the driver but the release date is showing up incorrectly in the Download Center. We're looking into this now.

0 Kudos
Mannix
Novice

PS: thought I experienced an installation failure, but the version of the driver in control panel does updated, and P4G is now playable 

Forgive my rudeness,   I really appreciate your work, but this new driver is idiotic.

It can not be installed and it crashed everything.

Windows hello can not work and now I can not connect to monitors.

Here is the error log

0 Kudos
mjgorman
Novice
0 Kudos
mjgorman
Novice
Just installed and Persona 4 Golden is now totally playable!
0 Kudos
sbnes
Novice

Thank you and the team for all their efforts! It's working well. Haven't tested it much, but hopefully those errors won't arise. Anyways Thanks (To Sebastian too)!!

0 Kudos
Amnora
Novice

Finally the game works!!! Thank you very much (even if this problem was reported since January...)

0 Kudos
Colm2302
Beginner

It seemingly works perfectly now. Thank you so much!!

0 Kudos
cam4564
Beginner

Works perfect for me. So happy to be able to enjoy this game I've waited for for so long. Thank you so much to the team for all of the hard work put into making this game run on the Xe graphics card 🙂 

0 Kudos
rivv33
Novice

Thank you for everyone's hard work to make this possible!

0 Kudos
Ayreflow
Beginner

Edit: update does work, ya might have to jump through hoops to install it. Its not that bad though.....

0 Kudos