Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20810 Discussions

Update available?

saigkill
Beginner
Hello, i bought a new PC a few month ago and using it with Windows 11. Currently i'm trying to use the kernel isolation, but the OS says me, that the driver E1G6032E.sys for Intel PRO/1000 Adapter is incompatible. Current installed version is 8.4.13.0. I tried the Intel® Treiber- und Support-Assistent to get current updates. There just was a update for the display driver, but not for the mentioned other driver. Maybe i missed anything? Or isn't there a updated driver available?
0 Kudos
4 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello saigkill,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your computer.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

2. Can you take a picture of the error or warning that Windows gives you?

3. Are you using the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant?

4. Are you having any issues with Intel® Driver & Support Assistant?

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello saigkill,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello saigkill,  

I was checking your thread and see that we have not heard back from you.  

I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
wafer23
Beginner

Hello,

i am having the exact same problem. I did what has been proposed and tried to update the driver but it i couldn't find a newer. How can this be solved? I would like to turn on memory integrity / core isolation.

0 Kudos