Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20647 Discussions

Update for Intel Iris Plus graphics

Microsoft-SurfacePro7

I have Intel Iris Plus Graphics GPU running with Core i7 1065G7 processor on Microsoft Surface Pro 7. 

I want to play Call of duty warzone, although I know my laptop is not fully compatible for it.

Whenever I launch the game, an error message appears which says your current GPU driver version (31.0.101.2127) does not meet the recommended (31.0.101.4952) for running the game.

I searched for this version of graphic update for my Intel Iris plus graphics but couldn't find so.

From where could I download this version of graphic update to play my game?

Also, whenever I try to ignore this message, the game itself closes.

MicrosoftSurfacePro7_0-1713379250961.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
VonM_Intel

Hi, Microsoft-SurfacePro7.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

I understand that you're using an OEM device, specifically a Microsoft Surface Pro 7. Since this device is from an original equipment manufacturer, it's important to note that our support may be limited as we may not be familiar with the specific technology, settings, customizations, custom drivers and features that the OEM has designed and installed on your system. However, I'll do my best to assist you with your concerns.

To check for the graphics driver version, you can visit this link for Surface Pro 7 drivers and firmware. We recommend checking with your computer manufacturer first and using the driver software provided by them to avoid potential installation incompatibilities.

You've already provided information about your CPU, graphics model, and OEM device, which is helpful. However, I'd like to gather additional details such as the OS build number and graphics driver version, as well as any logged errors. The System Support Utility (SSU) can collect this information, which will be helpful for troubleshooting.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Von M.
Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos