Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20454 Discussions

Update to Intel® Graphics Command Center to allow users to manually set desired color depth

WReib
Novice

Re: a recent posting I read that Intel is working on an update to Intel® Graphics Command Center to allow users to manually set desired color depth but this is a work in progress and no ETA can be provided.   I also received this same response Feb 2020.  Is there a thread I can subscribe to so I can be notified when this is available?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Maria_R_Intel

Hello WReib,

Thank you for let us know and follow up on this. I'll check this internally and post back as soon as I receive any updates.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello WReib,

Thank you for patiently waiting.

After check internally, I can confirm that we are still working on it, please keep monitoring the previous thread https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-NUCs/10-bit-Bit-Depth-HEVC-with-Iris-Plus-Graphics-650/td-p/725259 

We really appreciate your patience and time.

I will proceed to close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos