Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance and optimization
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
16835 Discussions

Update to Intel® Graphics Command Center to allow users to manually set desired color depth

WReib
Novice

Re: a recent posting I read that Intel is working on an update to Intel® Graphics Command Center to allow users to manually set desired color depth but this is a work in progress and no ETA can be provided.   I also received this same response Feb 2020.  Is there a thread I can subscribe to so I can be notified when this is available?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Maria_R_Intel

Hello WReib,

Thank you for let us know and follow up on this. I'll check this internally and post back as soon as I receive any updates.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Maria_R_Intel

Hello WReib,

Thank you for patiently waiting.

After check internally, I can confirm that we are still working on it, please keep monitoring the previous thread https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-NUCs/10-bit-Bit-Depth-HEVC-with-Iris-Plus-Graphics-650/td-p/725... 

We really appreciate your patience and time.

I will proceed to close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician