Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20995 Discussions

V-sync can't find

DG35
Beginner

Hello. 
I have issues with turning V-sync on on Intel Graphic card.
I need it to be turned on for not having horisontal sort of glitch lines during video playback. My software is Adobe Premiere. 
I've seen some posts on the web how to do it, but it seems I have a different newer version of Intel graphic manager and there''s no such an option.
I have this problem not only on built-in laptop display, but also on the one whuch I connect via Thunderbolt. And if I connect a monitor via HDMI, which is powered by Nvidia graphic card - there's no such a problem and I can find this vertical synchronisation setting easily.
So please tell me how to turn on the vertical sync for adobe premiere on Intel Iris Graphics?

Thhis is how my intel manager app interface look like and it doesn't have a 3D - Vsync option. 

DG35_0-1687288203837.png

Processor 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700H 2.30 GHz
Installed RAM 32.0 GB (31.7 GB usable)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Edition Windows 11 Pro
Version 22H2
Installed on ‎28/‎05/‎2023
OS build 22621.1848
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22642.1000.0

DG35_1-1687288331438.png
DG35_2-1687288348064.png

Thank you

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

DG35, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

We are sorry to hear about this issue and we will be more than glad to assist you with this matter. 

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this scenario, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the laptop?

Is this a new computer?

Was the V-Sync feature working fine before on this specific machine while using Adobe Premiere?

If yes, when did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes that might cause this problem?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report of the computer in question, so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057926/memory-and-storage.html

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello DG35, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello DG35, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos