I have select the "Use application default settings" as VSYNC option for my application. But it does not seems to work and still my application show only 60 Fps and when i set screen refresh rate to 48, FPS value was maximum 48 which confirm that even though i have change VSYNC option my application still bound by screen refresh rate. When I ran my application on NVIDIA 1070, my application FPS values was more than 1000s. So why VSYNC is not working in my machine. (I am using UHD graphic 620).
Thank you for posting on this Intel Community.
To better assist you, please provide us with the following information:
1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report to this thread.
1. Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application in your computer.
2. Open the application and click "Scan" to see system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
3. To save your scan, click Next and click Save.
2. What is the application you are having this issue with?
Intel Customer Support Technician
Under Contract to Intel Corporation