Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20494 Discussions

Valorant Latest Driver Bug

Utzav
New Contributor I
Hello intel,

the latest driver i.e 27.20.100.8853 also didnt helped for valorant as it performed as same as previous 27.20.100.8783 .

i have updated to latest version of windows update.

the driver version 27.20.100.8476 is working without lags in practice mode but i cannot get into other game modes and this erro was showing which i attached down below:
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello Utzav,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

I would like to inform you that this issue is being investigated internally by the appropriate department and we are working in a solution.

At the moment, all the updates regarding driver issues related to Valorant* will be posted on this Community Thread.

As a temporary workaround, we recommend the use of the previous driver version that was not experiencing this behavior.

In order to avoid duplication of efforts or issues, we recommend to check the thread previously provided and close related inquiries.

Please let me know if that’s fine with you.

We will be waiting for your response.

Esteban D.

Intel Technical Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello Utzav,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

I would like to inform you that this issue is being investigated internally by the appropriate department and we are working in a solution.

At the moment, all the updates regarding driver issues related to Valorant* will be posted on this Community Thread.

As a temporary workaround, we recommend the use of the previous driver version that was not experiencing this behavior.

In order to avoid duplication of efforts or issues, we recommend to check the thread previously provided and close related inquiries.

Please let me know if that’s fine with you.

We will be waiting for your response.

Esteban D.

0 Kudos
Utzav
New Contributor I
Hello Esteban,
Thank you all of you guys for your effort. Its been a month now. 😞 Hope it will be fixed ASAP.
Regards,
Utzav
0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello Utzav,

Thank you so much for your response and understanding.

We are working hard on resolving this behavior as soon as possible.

As previously stated, please keep an eye in the thread previously provided as all updates will be provided there.

That being said, we will proceed with the closure of this inquiry.

If you have any other concern please post a new question and we will be more than glad to assist you.

Please consider that this thread will no longer being monitored.

Esteban D.

0 Kudos