Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20791 Discussions

Whether intel hd graphics 4000 meets software requirement

Gautham45
Beginner

Hi friends,

I'm trying to buy a new device to run a particular software and want an expert advice,
the device that I'm considering is "Dell Optiplex 3020-cr" it comes with 

Graphics Coprocessor

‎Intel HD Graphics 4000

and the software I'm trying to run is requires graphics as provided in the image, I would like to know whether the device I'm consider will be able to fulfil this software requirement?WhatsApp Image 2023-08-07 at 6.05.48 PM.jpeg

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello @Gautham45

Welcome to the Intel️® communities,

We're genuinely eager to assist you with your concern.

Upon researching the devices you're inquiring about, we've gathered the following information:

• The Intel® HD Graphics 4000 has reached the end of its support lifecycle, signifying that it's now a discontinued product. As a result, discontinued products no longer receive support through phone, email, or chat. However, you may still find some self-help options available for your product. It's important to note that if you were to acquire a PC equipped with this graphics solution, our support would not be available in the event that you require assistance. This is due to the product's advanced age.

• Fundamentally, the Intel® HD Graphics 4000 meets the software requirements you're seeking to fulfill:

Intel® HD Graphics 4000

- Base Clock: 650 MHz

- Boost Clock: 1000 MHz

- Memory: System Shared – It will depend on how much memory the system has.

·        However, we highly recommend considering a more modern or superior alternative. If you're interested, please don't hesitate to peruse the list provided below: List of HD Graphics for Intel® Core™ Desktop Processors for i9, i7, i5, and i3 to have more options.

Should you have any further inquiries or need more information, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your satisfaction is our priority.

Best regards,

Isaac Q. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello Gautham45

We hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Isaac Q. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello Gautham45

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Isaac Q.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos