Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20833 Discussions

Why is my left side of the screen a lot faster at refreshing then the middle and right side

Aman123
Beginner

Why is my left side of the screen a lot faster at refreshing then the middle and right side when im playing games and using my second graphics cars which is the intel arc a370m

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Catulpos_Intel
Employee

Hello Aman123,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities and rest assured that through active coordination on both ends, we will go through this concern hand in hand.

To ensure that I completely understand your concern, please confirm, and provide the following information.

• You mentioned that the refresh rate of your screen on the left side is a lot faster, however on your right side and middle are having issues. Could you kindly confirm if you are experiencing a glitch on your screen?
  • How did you observe this issue?
  • When did you first observe this issue?
  • Is it working normally before?
  • Any software or hardware changes made before the issue happened?
  • What is the game you are playing when you experienced this issue?
  • Does it happen to only one game, or do you experience the same issues on all the games on your computer?
  • Please provide the SSU logs, you may refer to this article for your complete guide, How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows* and attach the txt file here.

Looking forward for your response. Thank you and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Catulpos_Intel

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Catulpos_Intel
Employee

Hello Aman123,

I hope you are doing well today.

I just want to check if you were able to see the previous message we posted and let me know if you require further assistance.

Best regards,

Catulpos_Intel

0 Kudos
Aman123
Beginner

Thanks but as it turns out it was a driver problem 

anyways thanks for the solutions

Thanks,

Aman

0 Kudos
Catulpos_Intel
Employee

Hello Aman123,

Thank you for updating us that your issue has been resolved. Would you mind sharing what you did with your drivers to resolve the issue?

It would be highly appreciated so that your fellow community members can check and try the steps you've taken should in case they have the same issue as yours.

Looking forward for your response.

Best regards,

Catulpos_Intel

0 Kudos
Aman123
Beginner

turns out all i had to do was windows optional updates and do the drivers one 

That problem has been fixed but now i have input lag if you could help me it would be great 

Thanks,

Aman

0 Kudos
Catulpos_Intel
Employee

Hello Aman123,

I appreciate you sharing the steps that resolved the initial issue you reported.

For us to provide you with an accurate recommendation to your input lag issue, please provide the following information:

• Have you turned off your V-Sync?
  • What is the native resolution of your monitor?
  • What is the resolution and refresh rate of your monitor when in used?
  • Have you tested other input devices?
  • What are the steps taken so far to troubleshoot the issue?
  • Please provide the SSU logs for us to check your system configuration. You may refer to this article for your complete guide, How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows* and attach the txt file when you reply.

Waiting for your response.

Best regards,

JCatulpos

0 Kudos
Catulpos_Intel
Employee

Hello Aman123, 

I just want to check if you have viewed the message we posted. Please let us know if you require additional time to provide the requested details. 

Thanks, and have a nice day!

Best regards,

JCatulpos

0 Kudos
Catulpos_Intel
Employee

Hello Aman123,

Since we have not received any response from you, we will now go ahead and close this query. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Best regards,

JCatulpos

0 Kudos