Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20590 Discussions

Windows 7 Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family dual screen video lagging

idata
Employee

I have an Acer Aspire 2930 and I have recently upgraded to Win 7 X86 RTM. I have Combined Community Codec Pack (CCCP) BETA 2009-06-18 installed, when playing video (MPC) on my main monitor I have zero problems with the output, however, when I move it to my second monitor there is a serious lag and stuttering. Driver is version 15.15.0.1808 and I have never had stuttering before using Vista SP2. This happens with lower resolution videos as well, but the most critical is 1080p .mkv's. Anyone have any ideas as to drivers or settings that I might change? Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

You could try version 1855. I had a different issue but there are improvements in there compared to the 1808.

idata
Employee

I'm having similar issues on a Dell XT2. I've searched for the newer build but cannot find it anywhere on the site. Have you got a link for this?

Thanks

0 Kudos