Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20778 Discussions

Windows 8.1, HD 4600,Couldn't support dts-hd & ture-hd

awang32
Beginner

i have an Asus H97i running a i3-4150 and windows 8.1 Pro x64

My AV receiver is a DENON AVR-1612 and is DTS-HD & True-HD capable, connected via HDMI. However Windows Audio only shows DD, DTS and DD+.

I have installed lastest intel graphics and sound driver from the intel website (15.33.22.64.3621 https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?DwnldID=23885&lang=zho&ProdId=3719 英特尔® 下载中心)

I have installed GT430 and connect my av receiver via HDMI, it supports DTS-HD well. But when i use Intel Graphics, only support DD, DTS and DD+.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Thanks for joining the graphics community.

I understand you have loaded the latest video driver 3621 but does not provide support for DTS-HD.

I am currently researching on this issue. As soon as I can, I will send you a message with my findings. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Allan.

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Thanks for you patience, Intel engineering is working on this matter, but I need more information about your system configuration in order to replicate the issue you are experiencing with DTS-HD.

Please provide step by step instructions about what is not working for you?

Which version of Windows do you have? 32- or 64-bit?

What video player software are you currently running on the system?

What BluRay titles or kind of video files are you testing?

What AV Receiver is not used?

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Allan.

0 Kudos
awang32
Beginner

Hi Allan,

Thank you for your help.

My OS is Windows 8.1 64-bit,

Video player is CyberLink PowerDVD 13 (Version 13.0.2720.57) and

TotalMedia Theatre 6 (6.0.1.119).

AV receiver is DENON AVR-1612

I have tried many different formats of BluRay Video files, include BluRay Disk ISO, BlueRay Folder , and remux video files(audio format is DTS-HD).

Connection:

PC(ASUS H97i-plus i3-4150) -- HDMI(Intel HDMI) -- DENON AVR-1612 -- HDMI --LG TV Not Support DTS-HD

PC(ASUS H97i-plus i3-4150 GT430) -- HDMI(GT430 HDMI) -- DENON AVR-1612 --HDMI -- LG TV Support DTS-HD

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Thanks for the information. I will inform our engineering team about this matter. I will post more updates as soon as I receive them from engineering department.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Allan.

0 Kudos
SHERE
Beginner

Hello,

If you have any news regarding this issue I will also be interested

Thank you,

Sorin

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee
0 Kudos
SHERE
Beginner

I was wrong about the Graphics, I have the 4400.

Anyway the driver is the same. I can tell you that with the HD 4400 the Dolby True-HD and the DTS-HD works very well.

Thank you,

Sorin

0 Kudos
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Great to hear the latest graphics driver has fixed this issue.

Allan.

0 Kudos