Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20659 Discussions

about Intel HD Graphics 620 not working when I plug hdmi into TV

idata
Employee

Hi

As what you can see in the title I have an issue for about 2 weeks and didn't find a solution

the problem is when I connect my lenovo laptop to my TV using HDMI is not working , I spent years it work finn but I received an update for intel and after that update the screen goes black the sound is on but no picture just black screen

I have read the instruction in this thread and provide all information you asked for

I hope you can find solution for this frustrating issue

0 Kudos
27 Replies
idata
Employee

I fell you man same with me , I also contact lenovo and Microsoft support but didn't find any solution

I started to regret of buying one of lenovo laptop . I hope we can fix this problem

0 Kudos
URand
Beginner

I do not even know what to do. It's just unbelievable that there is no solution. There must be someone who had the same problem on the Lenovo laptop and who eventually resolved.

0 Kudos
MCarc1
Beginner

I have the sume issue,but managed to have something om screen.

The only seting that worked for me is with resolution 1280x720 and refresh at 24p.

Hope it help you.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Unfortunately this didn't help I tried all restorations same stupid problem

0 Kudos
MCarc1
Beginner

Below are thevsteps i followed:

1. Stop automatic update for drivers using opțională 4:

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/how-to-stop-windows-10-update/ How to Stop Windows 10 Update - Driver Easy

2. Download latest video drivers from Lenovo site. For both cards, as there was an updated driver for nvidia

4. Prepare the drivers for instalation.

3. Uninstal the HD620 from device manager. You will get a question weather you want to delete old drivers. Delete them. Otherwise will keep installing the ones you have now as they are newer.

4. Instala new donloaded drivers..

And i can connect my laptop to TV using full HD resolution with 24p refresh rate.

I hope it help.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

can you send me link again I get different page

0 Kudos
MCarc1
Beginner
0 Kudos