Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21028 Discussions

**bleep** AI!!! A770 set ai off best

Joker81
Beginner
Intel arc A770 best score at 3dmark than RX 6700 xt and 3060 ti!
I think A770 has problem with ai
A770 is stuck with automatic ai
Xess use AI or AI image better! Native or no upscaler or no Xess than off AI!! **bleep** automatic ai! Better manually for AI at A770!!!
0 Kudos
3 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Joker81, 

Thank you for posting in the communities. I want to better understand your inquiry, could you please tell us more about the specific software where in you encounter issues with Arc A770? When you mention " Intel arc A770 best score at 3dmark than RX 6700 xt and 3060 ti" do you mean the Intel Arc A770 has been bested at 3D benchmark by RX 6700 xt and 3060 ti? If you do, could you tell us more details and share screenshots as well so we can check this for you. I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello Joker81

Were you able to check the previous post? 

We are still waiting for the additional details we requested, so we can identify the next steps that need to be taken to solve this issue.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Jeanette C.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Joker81, 

We've noticed that there hasn't been a response for a few days, so we will be closing this thread. If you require assistance in the future, please feel free to submit a new question, as we will no longer be monitoring this one. Thank you for your understanding.

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos