Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20834 Discussions

como mudar o adaptador do monitor em um notebook

Woodsy
Beginner

eu uso um notebook, e eu quero conectar o monitor do proprio notebook na gtx 1650, meu monitor externo esta conectado nele, entao basicamente eu quero deixar o monitor do notebook na gtx e o monitor externo no intel uhd graphics, ou de preferencia os dois monitores na gtx, eu ja procurei em todo lugar e nao achei como eu posso fazer isso em um notebook.
Woodsy_0-1714328945634.png

Woodsy_1-1714328969571.png

0 Kudos
5 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, Woodsy.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

We apologize for the delay in our response as we are currently experiencing a high volume of technical cases. Please be assured that we are doing our best to attend to your inquiry as soon as possible.

I'd like to further investigate and confirm specific details such as the graphics models, exact driver versions, and any relevant system specifications. Using the Intel SSU tool will allow us to gather comprehensive information about your system configuration, potentially assisting in pinpointing the root cause of this issue.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
MUC
Valued Contributor II

Please also create a Report for Intel Graphics Drivers and attach the file here.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, Woodsy.

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Kindly let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello Woodsy,

I wanted to check if you had the chance to review the questions we posted. Please let me know at your earliest convenience so that we can determine the best course of action to resolve this matter. 

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello Woodsy, 

I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos