Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20790 Discussions

driver does not meet signing level requirements

Duxy
Novice

Code Integrity determined that a process (\Device\HarddiskVolume3\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Platform\4.18.24040.1-0\MsMpEng.exe) attempted to load \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\iigd_dch.inf_amd64_794e457fca2ce78f\igd10iumd64.dll that did not meet the Custom 3 / Antimalware signing level requirements.

this message comes with about every file of your intel gfx driver on every startup.

So what is this all about Intel ??? 

Did you forget something important because you do not use windows 11?

Is this the reason why intel drivers fail to start and display stays black with latest drivers every boot/reboot?? It will eventually come on after having retried a hundred times with flickering displays till it finally gets it going. Looks like intel does not care very much, if it works in one scenario Intel is already happy and calls it good?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Duxy, 

Thank you for posting in the communities. I understand that you are frustrated and I assure you that we put extreme care on the quality of our products. In order for us to have a better understanding of the issue that you are reporting, may I please know where you are seeing this error message? Aside from this, are you experiencing other issues in your system? You may also share with us your SSU logs so we can be more familiar with your system configuration. I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Duxy, 

I hope you are doing well. I am just following up for an update regarding my previous post. Feel free to share with us this information so we can better assist you. I will be waiting for your reply. Thank you. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Duxy, 

It appears that there has been no recent activity in this conversation. As such, we will be concluding this discussion thread. Should you need further support down the line, don't hesitate to pose a new query as we will not be tracking this thread any longer. Thank you

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos