Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20810 Discussions

error directx

Luigi88
Beginner

Good afternoon, I encountered the following problem when starting the Call of Duty Warzone game, I also attach the screenshot of the problem.

My computer is new and is a: HP 250 G9 Intel® Core™ i7 i7-1255U Notebook 39.6 cm (15.6") Full HD 8 GB DDR4-SDRAM 512 GB SSD Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) Windows 11 Home Silver. Directx 12 already included.

I checked the minimum system requirements for the game and they are within the parameters, the only thing I installed are the new intel drivers:

Intel® Graphics Driver 31.0.101.5445 (WHQL Certified) for Intel® Arc™ A-Series Graphics, Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics, and Intel® Core™ Ultra Processors with Intel® Arc™ Graphics.

Version:
31.0.101.5445 Release date:
April 24, 2024Size:
779.58 MB

and I didn't touch anything anymore.

I await your clarifications

Thank you have a nice day

0 Kudos
3 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, Luigi88.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

We appreciate you providing the details of your system specifications and the steps you've taken so far. Since your system meets the minimum requirements for the game and you've installed the latest Intel graphics drivers, it is weird that you're still experiencing difficulties.

I'm having trouble difficulty reading the error displayed in the screenshot you provided. If feasible, could you please translate the error message or switch your system's language to English? This will enable me to provide you with accurate assistance.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello Luigi88,

I wanted to check if you had the chance to review the questions we posted. Please let me know at your earliest convenience so that we can determine the best course of action to resolve this matter. 

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello Luigi88, 

I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos