Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20711 Discussions

hdcp issue in "clone" configuration

ARobi8
Beginner

Hello,

My configuration: Intel i3 3240 + Seven x86 sp1 + drivers 10.18.10.3345 (latest ones).

The pc is connected to 2 displays in clone mode : A tv and a videoprojector, both are hdcp compliant.

My videoprojector is 3d compatible and my tv not. When I read a 3d bluray, I switch off the tv.

When I try to read a 3d bluray in arcsoft total media theater 6 or cyberlink powerdvd 13, very quicly after the beginning of the playback, after the projector switches in 3d mode, an error message appears saying that my monitor is not hdcp compliant and the playback stops.

If I switch the output of the graphics driver to the videoprojector only (clone mode disabled), it works but it's annoying for me.

With my previous configuration (amd+nvidia gt 520) it worked too.

Please can you fix this hdcp issue?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

I am sorry to hear that have had issues while playing 3D content through the on board graphics.

I also appreciate your feedback on this matter. I will make sure your comment reaches the proper department for future consideration.

Thank you for taking the time to communicate this issue to us.

Allan.

0 Kudos
ARobi8
Beginner

Thanks for your answer.

Yesterday I have tested a 2d bluray and I have the same issue. It's not only for the 3d ones.

I have found a workaround: Use anydvd hd to disable the hdcp check but this software is not free...

0 Kudos