Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21223 Discussions

how to disable vsync on intel uhd 620?

leo15
Beginner

leo15_0-1686773619452.png

I want to disable the vsync function but I don't know how, I've looked in different places and I haven't found anything about it

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello leo15,

Thank you for posting on the Intel®️ communities. I see you want to know how to disable vsync for your Intel® UHD Graphics 620, I will be happy to help you.

I will start with an investigation of this request to provide you with the correct steps, I will provide you with the information as soon as possible.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello leo15,

I have been working on the investigation and you can use Intel® Arc Control for disabling vsync. Before installing it remember to check the minimum requirements on How to Install Intel® Arc Control.

In case your system does not meet the minimum requirements you can use as a workaround Intel® Graphics Command Center (Beta). For guidance, Enabling and Disabling Vertical Synchronization.

Just for you to know we use to have this feature available on the Intel® Graphics Command Center (IGCC), but gaming related features have been moved to our newest gamer-focused user interface, Intel® Arc™ Control.

If these two options do not work, the last one is to check if the game or app has the feature to be set it off.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello leo15,

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Andres P.

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello leo15,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andres P.

0 Kudos