Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20628 Discussions

i recently upgrded to windows 10 from windows 7.My display adapters are Intel(R)G33/G31 express chipset family.i was checked for intel display and graphic drivers for windows 10 in intel website but i did not find them at all.Due to not having proper disp

spvs
Beginner

i recently upgrded to windows 10 from windows 7.My display adapters are Intel(R)G33/G31 express chipset family.i was checked for intel display and graphic drivers for windows 10 in intel website but i did not find them at all.Due to not having proper disp

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

That is correct, the Intel(R) G33 express chipset does not have driver support for Windows® 10.

Allan.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

G33/G31 is not supported on Windows 10:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005526.html Supported Operating Systems for Intel® Graphics Products

Doc

Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

That is correct, the Intel(R) G33 express chipset does not have driver support for Windows® 10.

Allan.

0 Kudos
spvs
Beginner

hi allan my name is santosh i have to ask u question i have a assembled cpu it has a processor : intel pentium dual core E5500@2.80GHZ&mother board model is P35/G33/G31&RAM is 4GB. now i have to know is it support to windows 10 os .i am asking u this question because recently i upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 after upgrading to windows 10.i am facing screen resolution problems and i am not able to have a proper video during playing games like shadow fight 2&sonic dash which are downloaded from windows store.I also want to know to which generation is my processor belongs.(please give me reply as soon as possible)

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Please refer to the following link: /thread/100751 https://communities.intel.com/thread/100751

Allan.
0 Kudos