Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20599 Discussions

i3 1115G4

Sggamer
Beginner
Dear Intel,
I am using a laptop with Intel i3 1115g4 processor and integrated graphics. I want to tell you that this processor gives worst performance and can't handle even a single game. On web I searched that it can support many games but when I tried to install them all were stuttering especially valorant. On websites I checked that valorant on my specs could easily run but the game does not posses more than 1 fps. Even the settings tab runs laggy, system takes 5mins to boot completely. Browsers stucks while loading any website.Kindly provide me a solution to this
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Waiting for Windows 12]

0 Kudos
Sggamer
Beginner

find the required report file attached

0 Kudos