Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20862 Discussions

intel arc a770 16 gb le

Beginner

after updating driver 5522 DCH  WHQL arc control is not opeaning can any one give a idea what to do. only old WHQL 5333 driver workes fine?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
FrancisP_Intel

Thank you for posting the problem you encountered. We'll see what we can do to assist you with this.

We'll be asking a series of questions for us to better understand the problem you're experiencing.

• What is the motherboard model you're using?
  • Is Re-Bar enabled in BIOS?
  • You may also use the System Support Utility Tool and run a scan on your system so we'll have a copy of your installed components with their drivers.
  • We'd like to clarify this statement "Only old WHQL 5333 driver works fine": Did you try to roll back your driver when the App could not open after the update?
  • What troubleshooting steps should we take note of to avoid redundancy?
  • Is there any error message popping up when you attempt to launch the App?
  • How did you install the driver 5522? Was this through Arc Control?

After you have provided us with the requested details, we will need some time to check this on our end. Thank you for your cooperation.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello 21214,

I am just checking in about the information we have asked in the previous post. Feel free to let us know about this details so we can further assist you. I will be waiting for your reply.

Ramyer M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
FrancisP_Intel

Hello 21214,

We have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Francis Ryan P.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos