Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21164 Discussions

intel control panel does not change display settings

Levelex
Beginner

I want to change settings like saturation and brightness, but these changes only take effect when I open a video in windows media player, and not on the screen itself as in a game, how should I proceed? I already uninstalled the driver and installed it again and it didn't solve it, I even formatted it, but without success

my integrated card is a uhd 610 from a pentium g5420

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Levelex,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you with your issue.

Checking the image you sent us, we believe you are changing the Video settings and not the display ones. Video settings are to adjust the default settings for video content using the Intel® Graphics Command Center. Display settings, which should be on top of the video settings, help you adjust brightness, contrast, hue, and saturation settings in the Intel® Graphics Command Center for everything displayed.

Take a look at the following article for further information and the steps to change the display options: "How to Adjust Color Settings Using the Intel® Graphics Command Center."

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Levelex,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you with your issue.

Checking the image you sent us, we believe you are changing the Video settings and not the display ones. Video settings are to adjust the default settings for video content using the Intel® Graphics Command Center. Display settings, which should be on top of the video settings, help you adjust brightness, contrast, hue, and saturation settings in the Intel® Graphics Command Center for everything displayed.

Take a look at the following article for further information and the steps to change the display options: "How to Adjust Color Settings Using the Intel® Graphics Command Center."

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Levelex,

We're glad to know the information helped. Hopefully, it will help other community members. Since the thread is now solved, we will close it. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos