Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20943 Discussions

intel graphics problems

Justin_Meran
Beginner

Los juegos me corrian bien hasta que descargue intel graphics y ya no me corren bien, que hago?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
Justin_Meran
Beginner
0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Justin_Meran

Tenga en cuenta que solo puedo brindarle asistencia en inglés. He utilizado una herramienta de traducción web para traducir esta respuesta, por lo que es posible que haya alguna traducción inexacta.

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities. Before providing any recommendations, I would like to get more information on what exactly is the issue. I see that you are experiencing problems with your games but can you please elaborate on the symptoms/behaviors you are seeing like crashes or low performance?

Also, what do you the issue started after downloading Intel graphics? Is this an app like the Intel Graphics Command Center or are you referring to the driver? Also, let us know where you downloaded from.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Justin_Meran
Beginner

Hola, los problemas empezaron hace unas semanas y lo que pasa es que entro a los juegos se me quedan pegados y para salir tengo que apagar la computadora y encenderla denuevo. 

aquí lo descargue:

donde lo descargue.png

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Justin_Meran

In this case, you should be using the driver provided by Microsoft since the Surface laptops are pretty enclosed systems, and the drivers offered by the manufacturer are customized and optimized for the laptop's hardware. You can use the Surface app to download the compatible drivers for your system or you can go to the following link to get the driver pack from Microsoft:

Surface Laptop 3 with Intel Processor Drivers and Firmware

Please install and test the drivers Microsoft provides for your system and check if the issue persists.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Justin_Meran

I wanted to check if you had the chance to test the driver we recommended in our previous post, as mentioned for compatibility purposes the best is to always use the driver provided by your system manufacturer. Please let us know if need further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Justin_Meran

We hope our recommendations to install the drier provided by your system manufacturer helped you resolve the low-performance issue you were experiencing. If you still need assistance you can open a new thread, since there are no new questions we will close this topic.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos