Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21222 Discussions

problem with intel hd 530

zaynsal
Novice

Hello,

I have an issue that my screen laptop just crashed + turned off and restart again directly when or after login the windows. However, I can get into the safety mode and disable the Graphics 530 and reboot into regular mode, then it works properly, but the feedback is nonadjustable brightness of screen. My laptop has a GTX965m and an Intel Graphics 530. I also get latest windows update

and bios update. I've tried a lot of version of driver, includes the recommended version from my "Multi-com" Laptop and last updates on windows but its happen even if I  installed from there . By the way, this problem happen a year ago and I installed windows 11 but still the same issue happen over and over again .

Disable = no brightness adjustment,

Enable = crash and turn off and restart again with no reason when or I m on trying to login the windows couple seconds without doing anything its happen (web, games, etc)

Anyone could help please you ll be my hero for real

Laptop information:

the laptop is multi-com

Intel Core i7-6700HQ

GTX965m / Intel Graphics 530​

System manufacturer:notebook

version 10.0.19045 structure 19045
The manufacturer of the system Microsoft
System name: DESKTOP-RQ9N15H
System model: N15_N17RF1
Type of system : x64-based PC
BIOS version/date: American Mega trends Inc 1.05.02, 01-04-2016
BIOS System Management version of: 3.0
The version of the controller: 255.255
BIOS mode: U.E.F.I

windows information >>
Windows 10 Pro version
Version 22h2
Installed on 29-02-2024
OS architecture 19045.4170
Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19054.1000.0

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

Looks like the laptop is based on a Clevo barebone.

Try drivers from here:

https://www.clevo.com.tw/en/e-services/download/ftpOut.asp?Lmodel=N1xxRF1x&ltype=9&submit=+GO+

0 Kudos
zaynsal
Novice

hey @Stefan3D

thanks for replying , the link u give me its only show FTP site from USA,ASIA, EUROPE what should I  do with that or which type most download

I m waiting your reply sooner , thanks again

0 Kudos
zaynsal
Novice

hello @Stefan3D

now I  can see the list, which one most download for stable and work fine

0 Kudos
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

USA and EUROPE links are faster

The ASIA server seems to use a modem from the 1990's 🙄

0 Kudos
zaynsal
Novice

alright @Stefan3D

thanks, but what should I  download from that list the INTEL VGA or what exactly or all the intel things

0 Kudos
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

The Intel VGA driver first.

The Intel chipset driver would be needed if you see a yellow bang in device manager.

zaynsal
Novice

okey sir @Stefan3D 

should I delete the driver ITS ALREADY instaled now and try to install the one you give me ?

also that s mean I  download the intel VGA driver first thing then I see if problem get fix

0 Kudos