Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20759 Discussions

problems with fortnite

gamblingproblems
Beginner

Hello anyone who can help me

When I start Fortnite it always tells me that the Intel graphics cards have problems.

I visited the website and downloaded the intel driver but it still doesn't work because when I enter the game it only lasted 20 minutes and the program exits.

And I don't know what else to do
I hope you can help me
Thank you best regards.

0 Kudos
10 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[If you find any Intel driver you might need, download and save it now.]

0 Kudos
gamblingproblems
Beginner

thanks but when I run it it crashes

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

If you cannot run ssu, then you have other problems.

Is your windows updated?

What is your processor model number?

What is your motherboard/system model number?

0 Kudos
gamblingproblems
Beginner

Yes my windows are updated
The model number of your processor is the image with the name DXDiag
My system model number is the picture

T

system model number.png

hanks greetings

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Download and install the latest driver from here:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/776137/intel-7th-10th-gen-processor-graphics-windows.html

0 Kudos
gamblingproblems
Beginner

thank you but it still fails me

Captura de pantalla 2024-04-06 121427.png

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, gamblingproblems.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

Please be informed that I can only support you in English. I have tried to use a web translation tool to translate the error based on the image that you provided in your first thread post here. Hence, there may be some inaccurate translations.

If I may interject, I've noticed that when you run the Intel SSU logs, it results in a crash. If possible, could you please provide screenshots of this issue occurring? This would allow me to further investigate and confirm details such as your processor, graphics models, drivers, and any system errors. The Intel SSU tool gathers comprehensive information about your system configuration, which may help me identify the root cause of this issue.

Furthermore, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you're encountering with Fortnite and your Intel graphics card. It must be frustrating to face persistent problems despite attempting to update the driver. It's encouraging that you've already taken the step to visit the Intel website and download the latest driver. You mentioned receiving a message indicating an issue with the Intel graphics card when starting the Fortnite game. Could you provide more details about the specific error message, if any? This would aid in understanding the nature of the problem.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
gamblingproblems
Beginner

Thanks

When I try to install Intel® System Support Utility software for Windows

The intel SSU Logs has constant blocking

gamblingproblems_0-1712982011699.png

gamblingproblems_1-1712982099679.png

When I start Fortnite I get this notification

Captura de pantalla 2024-04-12 135339.png

Captura de pantalla 2024-04-12 135401.png

And I only play 30 minutes and it fails

Captura de pantalla 2024-04-06 121427.png

or sometimes I can't play

Captura de pantalla 2024-04-12 231306.png

Have a wonderful day 

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, gamblingproblems.

Thanks for the update.

I've noticed that your system is consistently blocking the Intel SSU logs. According to the image you provided, it indicates that the installation was in the "Gathering required information" phase. Following this installation, could you confirm if the installer displayed any error messages, or was there no display at all?

Regarding the issue or error occurring in the Fortnite game, it's advisable to obtain the latest Windows update and execute a clean installation of the graphics driver. You may find assistance in resolving the problem by referring to this exact article/link: Fortnite* Crashes when Changing the Window Mode using Intel® UHD Graphics, which can help fix the game crash issue.

Looking forward to your response. Have a delightful day!

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, gamblingproblems.

I trust you're doing well.

I have not heard back from you, we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos