Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

question for intel DSA

Jason13
Employee

hi there,

my customer is interesting in knowing how Intel process the driver publishing to website because they are collaborating with their customer support team to refine the current process.

so would like to know if there's someone from intel we can contact with?

referring to this link:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/intel-driver-support-assistant.html

thank you.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Jason13, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In reference to your question, I will double-check that information in order to provide the most accurate assistance on this topic, as soon as get any updates I will post all the details on this thread.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Hello Jason13, I just received an update on this matter.

After reviewing the case we can confirm that unfortunately, this information is not available.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jason13
Employee

hi Albert,

not available because concern to reply in public? or we really don't know which team in intel is working on DSA?

i am intel employee too, so if concern to replay in public, please contact me with email, thank you.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User
Wait, you are an Intel employee and you are asking questions of another Intel organization via a public forum? There is something seriously wrong with this picture...
0 Kudos