Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20834 Discussions

"Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_OA16&SUBSYS_F96A1179&REV_OB\3&11583659&1&10 requires further installation"

DSp
Beginner

I received the above error message when installing Intel (R) HD Graphics Family. Also this error message "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (code 43)

How do I correct this? My laptop is a Toshiba P55W-B5220. My operating system is Windows 10.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi dotspee,

The drivers compatible with Windows® 10 for your laptop are provided with your computer manufacturer. I suggest you to update the following drivers:

http://support.toshiba.com/support/modelHome?freeText=1200008494 http://support.toshiba.com/support/modelHome?freeText=1200008494

Then, restart the computer and run Windows® 10 update.

Regards,

Mike C
0 Kudos
DSp
Beginner

Mike C

I did as you suggested. Then I received the above error message. In trying to download Intel (R) WiDi technology, I found I needed to install the latest Intel Graphics Driver from the ARK Menu. My laptop has a Intel (R)Core (TM) i5-4210U CPU 1.70GHZ 2.40GHZ. So I tried to download Intel Graphics Driver for Windows *10 [15.40] [4th Gen] win64_154018.4380.exe. I received this error message "The signature of win64_154018.4380.exe is corrupt or invalid. Delete. Also in reviewing the downloads I found this same error message for "setup.exe-download mirror.intel.com

in the Intel notes it stated that it is important to install the driver package that includes Intel PROSet/Wireless Software in order for Intel WiDi to function properly. That software is installed on my laptop.

Any help you can give me is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Dorothy

0 Kudos
DSp
Beginner

When I tried to download Intel Wireless Display from the Toshiba website. The error message was "This app cannot work on this version." From my research it appears to be a problem with Intel (R) WiDi version 6.0.40.0. This release is dated 12.10.2014.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi dotspee,

Pre-build systems usually use customized drivers by system manufacturers that's why our generic drivers are not working properly on your system.

It is necessary to download and install the drivers available at Toshiba website.

Regards,

Mike C
0 Kudos