Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

recently some graphic bugs have appeared on my computer, i have an intel i3 2100, with an intel hd graphics 2000, my pc was formatted due to the problem, but even so it persisted, it only happens within games, i'm desperate for solutions nothing I do it

FSout3
Beginner

felipe 1.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AlHill
Super User

What version of Windows 10? 1909?

Doc

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What version of Windows 10? 1909?

Doc

0 Kudos
FSout3
Beginner

yes, but the photo is old, i formatted my pc, and updated it to 1909 windows 10, but the problem continues, i made the same ticket once, they said it could be the processor, but i'm afraid to buy one and be a problem on mother board

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Your processor and graphics are not supported on Windows 10. You are using the Microsoft generic driver, which lacks performance and features.

Solution? if you are a desktop, try to find a compatible graphics card. If you are a laptop, there is nothing you can do.

Or, get new or newer hardware that is supported on Windows 10.

Doc

0 Kudos
FSout3
Beginner

então, como eu tinha o Windows 7, esses problemas visuais no JOGOS, o próprio Windows roda imagens super-perfeitas e perfeitas, o problema e os gráficos em jogos, pelo que vi como placas de vídeo ocorrem quando estão "queimando", acho o problema e vídeo integrado ao meu processador, uma coisa que um processador i7 3770 resolveu esse problema gráfico, esse é o processador mais forte que minha placa-mãe suporta e, pelo que vi, roda muito bem jogos que eu gosto sem usar um vídeo cartão, vale a pena a atualização?

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Perrsonally, I thnk you would be wasting your money. You are never going to have the performance you need, and things will only get worse.

If you do try the i7-3770, make sure your motherboard bios supports it.

Doc

0 Kudos
FSout3
Beginner

so the best would be to buy an off-board video card?

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

If you mean a card like nvidia or amd, that is easier said than done. Not all cards are going to be compatible. And, you still have a computer made in 2011.

Would it be best? That is for you to decide.

Doc

0 Kudos
FSout3
Beginner

I'm thinking of getting a rx 580 8gb from amd, I saw some videos and the combination of this card with i7 3770 is very good, and the motherboard is the same as mine. I'm going to do this I just need the money hahaha.

0 Kudos