Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20500 Discussions

server for for webticketui not foind.

kazm
Beginner

using ssu.exe ends in server not found when submitting the scan of my computer. So that scan will not do me any good until it reaches a working server.

The scan was done to find out why the graphics driver from INTEL, requires updating every day. The same kind of graphics driver from DELL is supposedly being used on my computer. When the DELL graphics driver is installed, that makes the INTEL support app scan my computer and find that the graphics driver require updating.

And round and round it goes.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Do not use IDSA.  Use the support tool provided by dell, for dell.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
kazm
Beginner

Did use the Dell app. That got the graphics driver installed. Then, from the windows side bar on my desktop, I get a notification telling  me there is an update for the graphics driver, from Intel. I want this to stop, telling me to update from the Intel side. It won't stop. That is the problem.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Just to be clear, you are using only the Dell app? You have completely uninstalled IDSA, right?

...S

0 Kudos
kazm
Beginner

Did not uninstall lDSA. Doing that now. That should fix the problem. Thanks

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Use the windows showhide tool to block the windows update.  I have attached it.

With the driver you want installed, make sure it is installed.  Then, reboot your machine.

Then, immediately run wushowhide and hide/block the windows update.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos