Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1790 Discussions

Frankinymalone
Beginner
My problem is quite different. After I installed the update 31.0.101.5445, my laptop was well till the next day. After signing me in, my laptop had a blank screen with only the cursor. So I had to go into safe mode and by disabling the intel graphics driver and restarting the laptop, it worked though looked weird with the driver disabled. Any help?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, Frankinymalone.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

It sounds like you're encountering a frustrating issue with your laptop after installing the update 31.0.101.5445. I'd like to delve deeper and verify specifics like the graphics models, precise driver versions, and any system errors. Utilizing the Intel SSU tool will enable us to collect detailed information about your system setup, which could aid in identifying the underlying cause of this issue.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello Frankinymalone,

I wanted to check if you had the chance to review the information we posted. Please let me know at your earliest convenience so that we can determine the best course of action to resolve this matter. 

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hello Frankinymalone,

I trust you're doing well.

I have not heard back from you, we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos