Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1785 Discussions

ARC A750 Bad (0th Percentile benchmark score) performance

TroEm
Novice

I recently built a pc with I5 14500 and ARC A750.

When I run the benchmark at userbenchmark, all the components seems to doing extremely well except for my graphics card.

It has very low scores and does not even bench DX11 because its DX10 scores are way below average. How do I configure my A750 GPU? 

Yes, Re Bar has been enabled along with XMP and all other components I've found on youtube yet it performs horrible on benchmarks.

Oh, I've also clean installed the drivers again an it seems to have not worked.

Can anyone help? Thanks

0 Kudos
8 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello TroEm, 

Thank you for posting in the communities.

Could you please provide us with the SSU logs of your system so that we can better understand your configuration? Additionally, can you share the benchmark score you are currently receiving?

Best Regards

Ramyer M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
TroEm
Novice

Sure, here you go...

Please help me out with the GPU's performance

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hi TroEm,

Can you share your actual UserBenchmark result/s? Please send us the exact link to your benchmark score so we can better understand it.

Do you encounter any performance issues with games? If yes, what game/s and what specific issues are you getting? This is to make sure that if there are any issues, that it is isolated only to UserBenchmark or if it does affect any other games.

Lastly, can you provide us with the exact model of your PSU? We need to check if the PSU supplies enough power to the Arc A750 graphics card.

We'll be waiting for your reply, and we'll do more research on this.

Thank you very much!

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
TroEm
Novice
Here you go,

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/67390984

Also, my PSU is at 750W so I don't seem to think that's the problem
0 Kudos
TroEm
Novice
Games such as CS2 and Valorant have been getting FPS drops from (300 capped to 100 to 140)

AAA titles such as battlefield are having performance issues too
0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello TroEm, 

Thank you for sharing this details. We'll proceed in checking this internally and post an update on this thread once it is available. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello TroEm, 

How are you doing? We want to ask you additional information about this concern. But first, kindly please try the following:

1. Update to latest Arc driver - v101.5382.
  2. disable the iGPU to make sure that the the dGFX is being utilized correctly.

Once done, could you please tell us more if you experience stuttering as well when getting the fps drops? Does this happen on a specific area on the game? Also, for a more comprehensive investigation, what are the game settings used on those games? Additionally, we just want to be more specific, when you mention Battlefield, may we please know what Battlefield version you are using and the distribution platform?

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello TroEm, 

I am just checking in on your system. How did it go after the update? I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos