Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1917 Discussions

Arc a750 crashing in The Last of Us Part 1

yunuskbo
Beginner

my setup with arc a750 and i3 12100f can not even see if the game runs well or not as it keeps crashing every 2 minutes due to gpu problems as the crash report says. Everytime I open the game I can download around %2 and boom it's gone due to gpu problems. I have the latest drivers both on win and gpu sides. I have the ReBar on. I just don't understand how am i supposed to run the game let alone running it smooth.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello yunuskbo,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your Intel® Arc™ A750 Graphics.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. What is the brand and model name of your motherboard?

2. What is the operating system installed as well as the version and build?

3. What is the BIOS version installed?

4. Can you take a picture of the error?

5. Do you have any issues with other games?

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello yunuskbo,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
yunuskbo
Beginner

Hey, thanks for your concern. It was a mistake on developers' side as now I'm able to play the game after the v1.5.1 update to the game.

I guess we shouldn't be too surprised as this game and many other new titles are coming with a lot of optimization problems. 

DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello yunuskbo, 

Thanks for the confirmation. I am glad to know that the game is working with the latest version, I will proceed to close this thread.

However, you can open a new one in case you need further support or if you face any issues with our products.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos