Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1721 Discussions

Arc a770 Topaz Video Enhance Ai

Nahid1
Beginner

When i use Topaz Video Enhance Ai my gpu usage is only 1-4% and exporting speed is very slow.

but when i using driver version 31.0.101.4887 It was fine

my driver verson : 31.0.101.4953

my system specs : i5-13500, ram 16GB DDR5

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Nahid1,

We would like to update you on the issue you reported regarding the application. We have conducted internal testing with the latest drivers and found that we were unable to replicate the issue. The video we recorded showed that the encoding process was completed within a few seconds. Please note that we used driver 31.0.101.5081 and the latest version of Topaz, which is 4.0.7. You mentioned using version 3.0 of the software, so we recommend updating your graphics driver and installing the latest version of the application. We will now be closing this thread. If you have any further questions or concerns, we kindly request that you open a new thread, as Intel will no longer monitor it.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Nahid1,

Thank you for posting in the Intel Communities. We would be more than happy to help you with the low GPU usage when using Topaz Video Enhance.

We see that we previously recommended you reinstall driver 31.0.101.4953 after running the DDU, so we would like to confirm if you have confirmed that the issue remains after running the DDU.

What is the Topaz Enhance Ai version you have installed?

We want to check more details about your system. Create and share a report using the Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU):

• Open the application and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel SSU will take you to the "Summary View."
  • Click on the menu where it says: "Summary" to change it to "Detailed View."
  • To save your scan: click "Next"; then "Save."

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
Nahid1
Beginner

I reinstalled latest driver using ddu

Currently im using topaz video enhance ai version 2.6.4

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Nahid1,

We would like to follow up on your thread, to see if you have been able to try if you have been able to try updating the graphics card to the latest version after running the DDU and gathering the information we requested. Let us know if you require further assistance.

Best regards,

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Nahid1,

Thank you for the information provided. We would like to let you know that there is a new driver version available, 31.0.101.4972; based on this, we recommend you install the new driver after performing a clean installation. Let us know if the issue remains with the latest fixes included in the new driver.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Nahid1,

We want to check in your thread to see if the issue remains after you perform the clean instalation of the driver 31.0.101.4972. Let us know if you require further assistance.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Nahid1,

Since we have not heard back from you, we will proceed to close this thread. Note that if you require further support, you need to submit a question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Nahid1,

We would like to update you on the issue you reported regarding the application. We have conducted internal testing with the latest drivers and found that we were unable to replicate the issue. The video we recorded showed that the encoding process was completed within a few seconds. Please note that we used driver 31.0.101.5081 and the latest version of Topaz, which is 4.0.7. You mentioned using version 3.0 of the software, so we recommend updating your graphics driver and installing the latest version of the application. We will now be closing this thread. If you have any further questions or concerns, we kindly request that you open a new thread, as Intel will no longer monitor it.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos
Nahid1
Beginner

Thank You So Much. Finally, Problem Solved.

0 Kudos
VeederLicht
Beginner

My enthousiasm for Intel products is dropping fast. I recently purchased an Arc card for productivity applications, i couldnt care less about gaming. Indeed i'm finding not only hardware support lacking but also developer support. First i had to find out that NeatVideo wasnt supported and that 'i needed to contact the developer', but now i'm reading that i should purchase a new version of Topaz Video AI for Intel products to work properly? My GPU usage is 1% and rendering speed is 0.5fps. Even CPU only is faster!

This isnt worth the headache anymore. YOU from Intel should be chasing developers to support your products, not your customers.

0 Kudos