Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1966 Discussions

Bugs and Crashs in Beyond All Reason and in General with Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics

dfcrcesar
Beginner

Hello,

To open up I use a Samsung Book with a 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz and Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics.

I have discovered this game Beyong All Reason a very good free RTS game, sending the link for their site below:

Beyond All Reason ★ RTS 

The thing is, it crashes non-stop, and the problems seens to be specifically to Intel users, I rarely see non-intel people complaining, but Intel people are always having issues, not only people that have IRIS.

Also a second thing I noticed, might not be Intel fault, but my driver keeps going back to the factory version, and I keep having to reinstall the latest one, not sure what s happening.

Will send a game long even though you are not the developers, you might see something they aren´t

Thank you

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello dfcrcesar,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you with your issue.

To better help you regarding this matter, we want to ask you for the following information

• Is the issue present since day one?
  • Does the crash issue occur on a specific game stage?
  • Have you confirmed that the system meets the game's minimum requirements?
  • What is the game distribution service? ( Blizzard, Epic, Origin, Steam, Xbox, Ubisoft connect)
  • Share with us a screenshot of the video settings you use.

We would like to gather more information about your system, so please create a system report using the following tools:

•  Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU) 
    • Download the Intel SSU
    • Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel SSU will take you to the "Summary View."
    • Click on the menu where it says: "Summary" to change it to "Detailed View."
    • To save your scan: click on "Next"; then "Save."
  • Intel® Graphics Command Center:
    • Open the Intel Graphics Command Center
    • Navigate to the Support tab
    • Select System Diagnostic
    • Click Generate Report
    • Select Save and name the output file.

Regarding your driver issue that it constantly keeps going back, you should take a look at the following article.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello dfcrcesar,

We hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello dfcrcesar,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos