Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1966 Discussions

Can Arc support AI noise reduction?

BigCat
Beginner

Dear Sir:

I am a amateur photographer, my Camera is Olymous Brand.

and the the Olympus PC software, OM Workspace, request the following GPU for AI Noise Reduction

-----------

NVIDIA or a card with an AMD GPU
AI Noise Reduction:
64-bit OS
NVIDIA video card (latest GPU Driver is recommended)
CUDA version 11.2 or later

-----------

Link Here: Olympus OM Workspace

this software needs a Camera Serial No. to download, please try : 868501091

It's my Camera's serial No.

Would you try for me? if ARC can support, either A750 or A770, I will buy. Really hate N or A's graphic card raising price and shortage for BIT Coin. and I really want give ARC a try.

in the OM Workspace Software, "Help"-->"Download AI Noise Reduction", it will tell you whether your GPU can support or not.

Please try for me, it the feedback is postive, I will buy your ARC Card.

thanks & have a nice day

Hans

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello BigCat

Thank you for posting on the Intel® ARC™ Graphics Communities. I know that knowing if the Intel® Arc™ GPUs are compatible with OM Workspace is important for you and we highly appreciate your preference.

Generally, it would be better to check with the developer of the software to know if it is compatible with the Graphics Adapter, however, let me check internally the information that you provided in your post. I will post back as soon as I have an update for you.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello BigCat

In regard to the compatibility between  Olympus OM Workspace and our Intel® Arc™ products, we want to let you know that the app has not been tested yet on our GPUs since we do not test every app out there. The best advice we can provide is that you contact the developer of the software and check with them if they provide support for Intel GPUs. Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
BigCat
Beginner

Hello Hugo:

Got and understand your situation. it's a big world out there.

I am not sure what's the Target Audiane that ARC focused on, I guess PC Gaming will be the 1st priority.

However, Photographer is a potential TA, too. The people who can spend lots of $$ on camera equipment, might spend some $$ on post production. if your people have time, please spare some energy on SONY, Nikon, Canon, Panasonic, Olympus & Leica. you might open another market.

I will try to check with Olympus.

thanks & have a nice day

BigCat

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello BigCat

We appreciate your feedback and will continue to improve the drivers as well as compatibility between our Intel® Arc™ GPU products and the different software out there. Thank you for your input.

We will need close this thread, in case you have further questions, please feel free to open a new topic.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos