Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1849 Discussions

DUAL GPU issue

iTriick
Beginner

Hi so i bought a intel arc a380 to be able to encode my stream while gaming. Since i bought it im having weird issue with my computer. Im having exactly 50% fps drop at random time in all games that i play. As soon as im taking out my intel gpu from my pc issue is stopping.

What ive done so far:

Fresh windows 11 install x1

completly erase all my drive and reinstall windows from a boot-usb x2

DDU all gpu driver

change pcie gen 5-4-3-2-1 for pcie 16 in bios

disable igpu from my computer

Bios latest update

Bios old update

download latest update drivers for all my gpu

download oldest version drivers for all my gpus

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Config

ryzen 9 7900x

rx7900XTX

MOBO Gigabyte b650 pro ax

32g ram ddr5

4 tb ssd/M2

0 Kudos
3 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, iTriick.

Thank you for posting in our Community and for sharing your experience. According to the troubleshooting steps you've already taken, it seems like you've thoroughly tried to address the problem such as fresh installation of Windows 11, and PCIe adjustments in BIOS including updating it to the latest version. Can you specify the exact versions of drivers you've tested for both the Intel Arc A380 GPU and your AMD RX7900XTX GPU? Utilizing the Intel SSU tool will enable us to collect detailed information about your system setup, which could aid in identifying the underlying cause of this issue.

Could you describe in more detail how you're using the Intel Arc A380 for stream encoding while gaming? Are you using specific software for streaming? These questions aim to delve deeper into the specifics of the issue and the steps taken so far, helping to pinpoint potential causes and solutions for the FPS drops you're experiencing.

Besides games and streaming software, are there any other applications running concurrently that could potentially impact performance? This will help us identify if the issue only occurs in a specific game or streaming software.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, iTriick.

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post? 

Kindly let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, iTriick.

I trust you're doing well.

I have not heard back from you, we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos