Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1681 Discussions

Graphics card issues with Ultra 5 125H Intel ARC graphics card

s422
Beginner

My laptop is Lenovo Xiaoxin Pro 16 IMH9,

The CPU is Ultra 5 125H,

Memory frequency 7467MHz,

This system is an OEM system provided by Lenovo.

Graphics drive 31.0.101.5234

Question: PowerPoint display error in Kingsoft WPS office software

When using soft edge effects on images in PowerPoint, it may lead to incorrect images. As shown in the figure.

s422_1-1707793468359.png

this is not a file issue. Copying the ppt to another computer is normal.

Using Office 365 is also normal.

s422_2-1707793532954.png

Due to certain reasons, I have to use WPS

I have consulted Lenovo customer service and WPS customer service in advance, and they both stated that they cannot solve this problem.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
VonM_Intel

Hi, s422.

Thank you for posting in our Intel communities.

I understand that you have a Lenovo laptop. Since this is an OEM (original equipment manufacturer) device, please take into consideration that our support may be limited since we are not familiar with the technology, settings, customizations, custom drivers, and features that the OEM has designed and installed your system, nevertheless, I will do my best to assist you with your concern.

However, I would like to know more details about your hardware and software configuration to help you. Please run the SSU report (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html) and share it with us. If you have done any steps to fix this issue before contacting us please give me those details so we don't repeat any unnecessary steps.

Also, I would like to ask you where you obtained the Kingsoft WPS office software. Did you download it from the Microsoft store or from the Kingsoft WPS office software website?

Best Regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos