Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1808 Discussions

Helldivers 2 crashing.

DarkoJack
Novice

i know helldivers 2 is a new game with plenty of bugs but it is one of the most played right now, you think you guys could look into the random crashes, current driver a770.               Love arc, software is the future.                           the crash happens on the transition screen for some reason on the arc and not on other flagships

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello DarkoJack, 

Thank you for posting in the communities. We can certainly look into this for you. Would you please share with us the SSU logs of your system so we can be more familiar with your configuration as well as a screenshot of your game settings. Are there any error message that appears when the crash occurs as well? This will help us identify the possible cause much faster if you are able to capture this message. I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DarkoJack
Novice

my fault for the late reply here is my ssu.     i do have xmp enabled in bios as it seems the arc handles better in games that way.     no error message just kills the application and i have to restart.     although every time it happens there is an enemy where there polygons are getting bigger the longer the game is on so maybe its overloading the memory because of that graphical glitch.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello DarkoJack,

I hope you are doing well. As we have not heard a response in the past few days, we will proceed in closing this thread. Should you need assistance in the future, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Ramyer M.

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos