Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1612 Discussions

INTEL ARC A770 sound crash and micro stuttering

D4ntePL
Novice

Hello everyone.

I'm resuming the topic of the sound and micro stuttering problem.

So far, after updating the latest drivers, I have a huge problem with this.

Micro stuttering  along with crush sound n YouTube and games.

I've tried everything including reinstalling the system with the latest update.

When can you expect improvement?

Regards.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello D4ntePL

Thank you for posting on the Intel® ARC™ Graphics Communities. I am sorry that you are experiencing these issues with your audio when using your Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics.

This is a known issue that we are actively working on to come up with a fix, at the moment there is no estimated time for resolution however, allow me to check if there is any update regarding this problem. I will post back as soon as I have more information.

Best regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
D4ntePL
Novice

I'm having a lot of problems now after the new update.
Videos on yt are stuck when I want to watch something in a new tab, there are micro-suttering and crash sound

0 Kudos
D4ntePL
Novice

There seems to be some socket 1700 compatibility issue

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello D4ntePL

Thank you for your patience. In regards to this issue, we continue working on it and we have made significant improvements, however, it is still a work in progress and there is no estimated time for the official fix to be released. We apologize for the inconvenience and please look forward to future driver updates.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos