Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1915 Discussions

Intel Arc Color Settings

realburaaq
Novice
In this card software, is there a part where gamma, color tone and digital vibrance color settings are made, I could not find it.
And also, is there a system that automatically records the last five minutes, for example, I want to find the record of five minutes before that, can I find it, is there such a feature?
0 Kudos
4 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Realburaaq,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

I will further investigate your concern and get back to you once I already have the answer or recommendation.

Thank you so much for your patience.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Realburaaq,

Thank you so much for patiently waiting on our response.

To further investigate this matter, kindly provide the following information:

1. What model of graphics card are you using?

2. Are you referring to the Intel® ArcTM Control Software?

If yes, you may adjust the color settings in the Arc Control by navigating to Display > Color.

Furthermore, you can also use the Intel® Graphics Command Center. For reference, please check out our article on "How to Adjust Colour Settings Using the Intel® Graphics Command Centre."

Regarding the screen recording feature, you can use the "capture" feature, but it will record the entire video. 

By the way, thank you so much for raising your concern or ideas with us; they were truly appreciated.

We look forward to your response, and if you have any questions, please let me know.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Realburaaq,

We would like to know if you have any questions regarding the recommendation that we have provided.

If so, kindly inform me, as we would be glad to assist you. 

And also, please provide the information that we have requested so we can further investigate the issue.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello realburaaq, 

I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos