Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1654 Discussions

Knight online gibi basit oyunda rezillik.

Bursanurullah16
Beginner

i3 13100f 16 gb ram asus prime anakart 750 ac kartlı sistem topladım

türkiye piyasası ile 15 bin tl den fazla bir sistem topladım ama 2002 cıkışlı oyunu oynayamıyorum intel arc 750 sayesinde. Böyle bir rezillik görmedim cok pişman oldum videoları izleyerek almıştım arc ı ama cok pişmanım eski sistem bir oyunu bir sorunsuz oynatmıyor.! 

dbghelp.dll not found diye hata alıyorum ve görüncü cözünürlük değiştiğimde oyun donuyor görev yöneticisinden yanıt vermiyor hatasına düşüyor. Ekstra ansızın görüntü değişik renklere giriyor donuyor yanıt vermıyor oluyor.!!

0 Kudos
44 Replies
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Bursanurullah16,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. I understand how frustrating is, when a game like Knight Online crashes, I will be more than happy to help you.  

Lütfen sizi sadece İngilizce olarak destekleyebileceğimi unutmayın. Bu yanıtı çevirmek için bir web çeviri aracı kullandım, bu nedenle bazı yanlış çeviriler olabilir.

To understand the situation in a better way, please answer the following questions:

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Ngn
Beginner
I'm having the same problems. And everyone who uses it is alive, just so you know.
0 Kudos
Bursanurullah16
Beginner

Ek Açıklama 2023-09-29 172053.pngIMG_5029.jpg

0 Kudos
Bursanurullah16
Beginner

intel arc control programından vyscn acıp denedim yine hata veriyor görüntü gidiyor sık sık

sonra görüntü gidiyor mavi kırmızı her renk oluyor ekran.. gta 5 oynarken sorun yok basit knight onlinede sıkıntı yaşıyorum böle bir şey olmamalı.

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Bursanurullah16,

Thank you for your response and for all the information provided.

Remember to provide me with the Intel® SSU report this is going to help me to recommend the next steps.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Bursanurullah16
Beginner

kafa beyin error dedirten olay

0 Kudos
Bursanurullah16
Beginner

Cözümü varmı yoksa bilgisayarımı satmak zorunda kalcam.

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Bursanurullah16,

Thank you for your answer and for sharing the report.

I see in the Intel® SSU that the BIOS is not updated, and the graphics driver is up to date, but let's follow the steps below to check if the behavior changes:

Please let me know the results.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Bursanurullah16
Beginner

BİOS 2801 GÜNCELLEDİM. SORUN HALA DEVAM EDİYOR. OYUNA GİRİYORUM GÖRÜNTÜ RENKLER BOZULUYOR SONRA GÖREV YÖNETİCİSİ YANIT VERMİYOR.!

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Bursanurullah16,

Thank you for your reply, and for completing the BIOS update.

I am aware that you are running the latest graphics driver version, but I would like to know if you were able to clean install with DDU the graphics driver to version 31.0.101.4826 since sometimes after we do these steps the system behaves in a different way.

Please keep me informed of the results.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Bursanurullah16
Beginner

GÜNCELLENDİ SİSTEME FORMAT ATILDI SIFIRLADI HERŞEY 3.KEZ RESETLENDİ

BÖYLE BİR SACMALIK REZİLLİK OLAMAZ CİDDEN..!

https: target=_blank//youtube.com/shorts/nFKT9fG0mzA?si=oqxVD6_gOnA4HP9u

BUDA KANITI.!!

0 Kudos
Bursanurullah16
Beginner

BÖYLE BİR REZİLLİK SACMALIK OLAMAZ.!

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Bursanurullah16,

Thank you for your response, and for completing al the steps.

I will start with an investigation of this issue to provide you with the next steps as soon as possible.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Bursanurullah16
Beginner

CÖZÜM İSTİYORUM YETER ARTIK.!

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Bursanurullah16,

We understand is really important for you to have this issue solved, for us is really important as well. For that reason we started with this investigation to find the solution as soon as possible. We will start with the issue reproduction, we are working really hard to find the root of the issue.

As soon I have the results I will let you know, thank you for your understanding.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Bursanurullah16
Beginner

NE ZAMAN CÖZÜLECEK BU SORUN BU HATA..! 

NE KADAR SÜRE BEKLİCEM TARİH BELLİ DEĞİL.!

TARİH VERİNİZ. SATICAM EKRAN KARTINI .!

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Bursanurullah16,

I understand how important is for you to know when the issue will be fixed, at this moment we do not have a specific date, that's why we started with the reproduction to try to find the root of the issue.

As soon I have the results I will let you know 

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Bursanurullah16
Beginner

GLOBAL İNTEL MARKASI 1 HAFTADIR 2005 YILINDA CIKAN BİR OYUN İCİN CÖZÜM BULAMAMIŞ. NE KADAR ÜZÜCÜ BÖYLE BİR MARKA NIN CIKARDIĞI EKRAN KARTINA GÜVENİPTE ALMAYIN ARKADAŞLAR ALDIRMAYIN TAM BİR REZİLLİK COK PİŞMANIM ALDIGIM İCİN BİR AN ÖNCE SATICAM EKRAN KARTINI.! İNTEL ARC 750 PİŞMANLIKTIR.

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Bursanurullah16,

Thank you for your time.

We understand your frustration and that is why we are working hard on the investigation, we are still working on this and I would like to inform you that we got the same crashes in previous drivers and we are now testing on 4885 so we keep you in the loop.

Also, we would like to know if the behavior changes for you after installing the graphics driver 31.0.101.4885 we released this week.

Please keep me informed of the results.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Bursanurullah16
Beginner

BİR AN ÖNCE İNTEL EKRAN KARTINI SATIP KURTULABİLMEK İCİN NVİDİA GECMEK İCİN EKRAN KARTINI SATMAK İCİN DUA EDİYORUM.

GÜNCELLENDİM VİDEODA GÖSTERDİM YAŞADIGIM SORUNA BAK 2005 YILINDAKİ OYUNDA SORUN YAŞIYORUM ŞAKA GİBİ CİDDEN.

BİDE GÜNCELLEMEDEN SONRA DENERMİSİNİZ DİYORSUNUZ . NE YAPTINIZ KNİGHT ONLİNE İLE İLGİLİ HİC BİRŞEY.!!!

SİZİ KINIYORUM VE BU EKRAN KARTINI ALDIGIM İCİN CİDDEN AMA CİDDEN ÇOK ÇOK ÇOK ÇOK PİŞMANIMMM.!!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/3MI-dwG-4rw

0 Kudos