Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1662 Discussions

MW 2019 Crashes in Multiplayer

Radbod
New Contributor I

My System :

AMD Ryzen 5 4500

16GB Ram 3200 

Biostar A520M

intel ARC A770 LE

OS Win11 fully updated

Problem : 

I can Play Campaign without any Problem, but as soon as im trying to Play MultiPlayer, the Game Crashes. 

Firstly the Game Stutters down to 1fps, the Ping shows 999ms , then it goes up to 145fps and a normal Ping. After a few Stutters of this kind i droped back to Desktop sometimes without an error Message and sometimes with "Message DEV ERROR 6070, irreparable Direct-X error ".

What i tryed:

Deleted the Player folder and restarted Shader Optimisation

Drivers i testet :

4032/4034/4090

All Drivers where Removed with DDU before installing another Driver.

Thnx in Advance!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Radbod

Thank you for posting on the  Intel® ARC™ Graphics Communities. We understand that you have another thread with the title MW2 2022 Crashes after a few Rounds of Multiplayer that relates to the same issue. In order to prevent duplicate topics we will proceed in closing this thread, please continue the support on the original thread shared above.

If you have further questions please open a new thread since this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Radbod

Thank you for posting on the  Intel® ARC™ Graphics Communities. We understand that you have another thread with the title MW2 2022 Crashes after a few Rounds of Multiplayer that relates to the same issue. In order to prevent duplicate topics we will proceed in closing this thread, please continue the support on the original thread shared above.

If you have further questions please open a new thread since this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos