Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1791 Discussions

Next.Stop.Adventure.Awaits cannot open

yangpoo
Beginner

I can't start this game

The videos are attached

0 Kudos
3 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, yangpoo.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

Please be informed that I have used a web translation tool to translate this response hence, there may be some inaccurate translation.

To better assist you, could you please provide more details about the issue you're encountering? Are you receiving any error messages when trying to start the game? Additionally, have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far? Any additional information you can provide will help us assist you more effectively.

Based on the Intel SSU logs you submitted I noticed that your current Arc driver version is 31.0.101.5448, which is older, as a first step, kindly try to update you graphics driver version to the latest, which is 31.0.101.5522.

According to the Intel SSU logs you provided, I observed that your current Arc driver version is 31.0.101.5448, which is outdated. As an initial step, please consider updating your graphics driver to the latest version, which is 31.0.101.5522.

Furthermore, I kindly ask you to switch the language of your system to English, which will enable me to assist you more effectively.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello yangpoo,

I wanted to check if you had the chance to review the information we posted. Please let me know at your earliest convenience so that we can determine the best course of action to resolve this matter. 

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hello yangpoo,

I trust you're doing well.

I have not heard back from you, we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos