Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1630 Discussions

Next suggestion Intel Arc Battlemage graphics card and Drivers

addelucas123
New Contributor II

Good morning

I wanted to comment on several things and give suggestions for the next Intel Arc Battlemage graphics card and Drivers. I am going to explain step by step so that what is happening between quotes, temperature, etc. does not happen. Even if you say it is considered normal

1. I don't like the design of Intel Arc at all, it has two fans and if we calculate very well, you can perfectly put a fan in the middle, not the same size but a little smaller.

2. Next Intel Arc Battlemage graphics card, you can put two fans on the large side and one small or medium one in the center

3. Either you use the same design as your graphics or reduce fans so that you can put three fans

4. Graphic design it is essential that it has enough heatsink tubes at least two or four heat sinks

5. quality thermal paste, nothing cheap, quality

6. If you prefer Intel marking or design the same as Intel Arc, please use the tubes that have four tubes, for a better heat sink and the sides of the tubes will more or less also name heat tubes.

7. The top part should be the same as other graphics, for optimal temperature and other things.

I'm going to pass on the images and I also want you to value what I'm giving my opinion, so that you can also bet too.

I am going to send a photo of another graph so that you can get an idea of ​​what we want or I ask that this high temperature be improved, although we repeat that 80 degrees is considered normal okay.

As you can see, these are suggestions that I give for the next Intel Arc Battlemage graphics card.

Then we pass the Intel Arc suggestion.

I am also pending on improving the issue of the fan curves, that when it reaches 77 to 78 degrees 2100 to 2150 RPM it exceeds approximately 2250 to 3000 RPM, to lower three to four degrees Celsius we go from 3 to 4

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
addelucas123
New Contributor II

As you will see in the images, you should more or less do it like that similar design, but I repeat, the more tubes you put, the better the heat sink the graphics will give. Temperature limit on the graphics card, you could set a limit of 90 to 93, a somewhat normal temperature and since Some graphics support that temperature, and little else, I will send images and evaluate more or less the design that I say, not the same design, similar or similar, but more real, the better, the harder, etc.

50-msi-amd-radeon-rx-6750-xt-mech-2x-12gb-gddr6-v1-caracteristicas.png2391-msi-amd-radeon-rx-6750-xt-mech-2x-12gb-gddr6-v1-comprar.png7285-msi-amd-radeon-rx-6750-xt-mech-2x-12gb-gddr6-v1-review.png

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Addelucas123

Thank you for posting in our communities.

We appreciate the suggestions that you have provided. I will raise our concern with our engineers so we can get their feedback and post the response on this thread once it is available.

By the way, just a heads up that our GPU designs are pondered over before being created, and we ensure you that we are trying our best to enhance our product software as well as the hardware.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
addelucas123
New Contributor II
Okay, thank you very much. Let's see, it's not a bad design that you have, but improve the quality of the thermal paste and the tubes as you can see in the images. Just by improving that, I think that this would not raise the Celsius temperature, because the normal range would be 68 to 73 degrees, more or less. less, but well without more information I just wanted to say that
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Addelucas123,

Thank you so much for patiently waiting on our response.

We sincerely appreciate your enthusiasm for future Intel GPUs.

We will have more announcements in the near future at  https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/newsroom/home.html; please check it out so you will always be updated. 

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,
Carmona A.
Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
addelucas123
New Contributor II

Good evening,

Do you know when you are going to release new drivers for performance improvements, bug fixes? Let's see if we improve DirectX 11 performance further, because I still have Days Gone pending, I have seen a problem and that is in drivers, Under lighting and lowering geometry and shadow it does not reach 80 or 90 FPS, I need to know when mine will arrive update and more DirectX 11 games, and also correction and stability

greetings

David

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Addelucas123,

Thank you so much for the response.

As of now, we do not have an ETA for the new graphics drivers, and it is given that we release new graphics drivers to enhance the graphics or system performance. You may use our Intel® Driver & Support Assistant, which can notify you if we have a new release of graphics drivers that are specific to your system. 

Thank you, and have a great day! 

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
addelucas123
New Contributor II

Congratulations on the Days Gone 5% drivers in very high settings, even so I'm not that excited, because for it to be noticeable it must be 35% or 50% performance or 100%, so that the frames per second are greater than 100 to 120 FPS in Very high configuration and it should even surpass RTX 3060 TI. I will test the drivers and tell you about the FPS. I will only test if the performance is the same. I will go back with the previous drivers. Remember, I need a higher FPS from 100 to 120 FPS. I can even say that It can reach 130 to 135 FPS the game asks for very little days ago and it is DirectX 11 and very optimized this game the problem with these drivers, I will try and say if it has improved or not, but 5% is not a big change it should be greater

0 Kudos
addelucas123
New Contributor II

Congratulations for significantly improving FPS performance to 90 FPS, there are certain FPS drops that drop to 40 FPS, there are six places where FPS drops, especially at night and very little during the day. We need other improvements to the Days Gone performance drivers, at least if it reaches 115 FPS, which When it comes to that, FPS in very high settings is enough for me and if it can be 120 FPS better, I will send photos of places and areas where performance is affected, especially at night it drops a lot and during the day very little, remember there are six sites and areas where the map a circle, good because there is very good and the temperature is very good 73 degrees Celsius 2400MHz and good, that's how I want it but any games, I'll send you images and send it to the driver engineers so they can see where it falls, before it falls 25 to 30 FPS, now it drops to 40 FPS and other areas 45 at night, you must correct and investigate, I need more drivers with this kind of improvements, you are the best Intel!!!!

0 Kudos
addelucas123
New Contributor II

I'll send you the images here and confirm if you can see it, thank you

0 Kudos
addelucas123
New Contributor II

Yesterday I played days gone, the truth is that I congratulate you, but even so it is under FPS 90 to 45 FPS, the areas that I sent you the images with the red circle where it falls at night fall 40 to 45 FPS, and where there is vegetation it falls 50 to 55 FPS, and the rest goes from 90 to 105 FPS with the very high configuration, we only need to release five drivers of performance improvements from days gone and we are finally giving it improvements, very good from you, now there is just as much missing performance improvements of days gone but instead 5% double 35%, and verify them because at night performance drops 40 to 45 FPS and with vegetation 50 to 55 FPS and rest 90 to 105 FPS, with that performance improvement that I told you it can reach 115 or 120 with very high settings, but the performance has improved now you can play well, and nothing to continue improving days gone, and other games as before, remember the other games, and please improve the curves a little when it reaches 77 to 78 degrees that it works 2250 to 2300 RPM. On the other hand, I also give another suggestion that you say that if the game requires a lot of GPU it works 2400MHz, I ask that in some areas it works less at 1700 or 1800 MHz and 2400MHz in very very specific areas that require more performance or more GPU, I think that would be good and that it would study in a more efficient way. For the rest, continue complying in this way

greetings

0 Kudos
hekoone
Novice

Please, bring back CMAA/CMAA2 and Anisotropic Filtering forcing in the ARC Control Panel !

They're really important for old D3D9 games !

0 Kudos