Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1639 Discussions

Problem with graphic card arc750 asrock model

Destinyhub777
Beginner

Hello there , i have a problem with graphic card arc750 model by asrock , the vram clock stays blocked on 2000 mhz even on idle ...will it affect the videocard ? it is normal to stay blocked on that frequency ? and one more problem..i can t solve the gpu core power consumption and it stays on 41watts on idle constantly ..can you give me a answer please ? 

Thank you

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Destinyhub777

Thank you for posting on the Intel® ARC™ Graphics Communities. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues related to power and clock speeds on Intel® Arc™ A750.

Please follow the steps in the following article to optimize power settings on the GPU:

High Power Consumption when Intel® Arc™ Graphics Card is Idle

If the issue continues to happen please let me know the following:

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hi @Destinyhub777

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.  

Best regards,  

Carlos L.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hi @Destinyhub777

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards,  

Carlos L. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hello @Destinyhub777

Thank you for your time. The VRAM Clock showing max speed at all times is expected behavior.

Please take a look at the following information: https://github.com/IGCIT/Intel-GPU-Community-Issue-Tracker-IGCIT/issues/161

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best Regards,

Carlos L.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos