Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1614 Discussions

Sonic Frontiers Rendering incorrect

Innoculis
Beginner
I'm just copying and pasting since I can not reply to the OG post from @SilasVogt. I have the same problem, but the game looks correct on my SteamDeck and an nVidia card. Hello, I have an Arc A770 Limited Edition. So far I am pretty happy with it but now I have encountered a severe problem. Sonic Frontiers, the newly released Sonic The Hedgehog game, has trouble in relation to rendering water and shadows. Shadows make everything look way too dark, while water surfaces are completely black. There are other graphical glitches as well. (I wanted to add screenshots but neither the browse link nor drag and drop worked). No one else who played this on the competitors GPUs has this problem. My note here: I hope the Arc drivers get updated and work better than this website does.
Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hi @Innoculis

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. In order to assist you can you please help us with the following information: 

Best regards,  

Carlos L.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hello @Innoculis

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.  

Best regards,  

Carlos L.  

0 Kudos
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hi @Innoculis

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards,  

Carlos L. 

0 Kudos