Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1733 Discussions

Sparkle arc a750 noise issue when gaming

Nabeen
Beginner

Every time I start a game my A750 starts to make weird noise. I repeat whenever I start a game otherwise no. It fluctuates with changes in graphical settings as well mostly when usage or temperature increases. And vanishes instantly when I quit the game. Dont know if is it normal or a problem. Please help.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Nabeen,

We appreciate you for joining in the conversation on the Intel Communities. We will help you with the strange noise issue with your Intel Arc a750.

Based on your description, we assume that you are experiencing coil whine issues. This usually happens when the graphics card is running a workload at a high frame rate. It sounds that happens when the vibration of the coil happens in the inductor. However, if this should not damage the card or affect functionality, here are some recommendations that can reduce the sound intensity:

• Capp the FPS to the refresh rate of the monitor or lower
  • Enable V-Sync
  • Double-check the power supply efficacy
  • Reduce GPU throttling/overclocking

Best regards,

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Asif_rahman
Beginner

Hi Jean 

Can you pls suggest how i can do the following tricks?

• Capp the FPS to the refresh rate of the monitor or lower
  • Enable V-Sync
  • Double-check the power supply efficacy
  • Reduce GPU throttling/overclocking

Regards

Asif 

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello Nabeen,

We are posting once again to check if you have been able to test our recommendations in our previous post. Let us know if you need more assistance.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

-Hello Nabeen,

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos